Friday, October 29, 2010

French Chic

Everywhere one goes in France, one sees how beautiful the French people are.  Perhaps a certain je ne se quois?  (Okay, I don't know how to spell in English much less in French, and I'm on the ship with a SLOW internet connection so am not doing all the spell checking.  Please bear with me.)  I don't really believe in je ne se quois, however, so I tried to analyze why this is so.


First, the French have -- to a person -- good haircuts..   Secondly, they have small noses.  (Yes, they really do.)  Thirdly, men, women, children wear beautiful shoes.  (Boots are in this year, by the way.)  Now, I have a pretty good haircut, especially considering that my idea of dealing with my hair is to put a dryer to the bangs.  Voila, that's it.  There's not much I can do about the nose.  I can see, however, that a trip to DSW is in my future.  Gotta have the footwear!  Then it will be tres belle!  Fantastique!  Tres chic!

PS  I have been told that someone wanted to comment on the Blog but was confused by the sign in procedure.  You do not need to join anything.  When the screen asks for your account, it means your e-mail address.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment