Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello and How Do You Do

I am older than I was. Yes, it's true, and, I've noticed, it keeps going that way. It's not enough, though, for me to simply be on the journey. I am compelled to narrate every step along the way. I've started this Blog to observe, reflect upon and laugh about the process of aging. Not always the most pleasant process, but, let's face it, the alternatives aren't that great either. I'll reflect on everything from retirement to grandchildren to retirement.

C'mon, it'll be fun. I know, I know; you don't think it will be fun, but it will be!

1 comment:

  1. Ann, you sent the wrong address to everyone and it's taken ages to find the new blog (should be a '.' and not a '@'!!
    Don't tell me off for not emailing, so much has been happening. I will do it I promise. But I also have a blog if you want to know what I'm up to.Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete